Controlled Pyrolysis Oven Details & Specs
Controlled Pyrolysis® Model Features
- Patented Controlled Pyrolysis® Water Spray System controls the rate of smoke emissions preventing damage due to ignition or over-heated in the furnace. Standard
- Optional Burners available:
- Natural Gas
- Propane Gas
- Number 2 Fuel Oil
- The Primary Burner heats the cleaning chamber to 800°F (427°C). Volatile materials are driven off as smoke. The burner flame is confined to the combustion chamber never touching the parts. Standard
- Back-Up Water Spray if nozzles are clogged. Standard
- Manual-reset high-limit switch Standard
- The Afterburner operating at 1400°F (760°C) for ½ second burns the smoke consuming the pollutants, leaving only invisible, odorless and harmless water vapor and carbon dioxide to exit the exhaust stack.
- Explosion Relief Door(s) automatically opens to relieve excess pressure then closes preventing air from reaching combustible materials.
- Diagnostic Panel indicator lights reflect the operational status of the oven and its controls. Indicator light failure pin-points the problem. Standard
Specifications and Data
Cabinet: Heavy-gauge sheet steel supported by structural steel angles and channels. All-welded construction with sealed seams to prevent leakage give maximum fuel economy.
Floor: Hard castable refractory. 3?- 4? thick, reinforced with structural steel channels. Allows easy removal of ashes.
Doors: Equipped with cam-type lock assemblies, tadpole sealing gaskets, and stay-open hooks. Doors open 270°.
Explosion Relief: Unique gravity-sealed top relief automatically opens to relieve excess pressure, then closes, preventing air from reaching combustible material.
Insulation: Walls, ceiling, and doors covered with 3? of a two-layered lightweight ceramic fiber blanket insulation anchored on stainless pins, wire mesh and locking washers. Contains no asbestos. Perforated metal liner protects insulation from mechanical damage. Furnace insulation rated at 2300°F (1275°C).
Vent Stacks: Made in 36? long lightweight sections for easy erection. Stainless steel metal exterior lined with high-temperature ceramic fiber in hard form. Sections snap together.
Fuels: Natural gas, Propane gas, or #2 fuel oil. Gas pressure requires: 11inches W.C.
Electrical Service: 110-125 volts, 50-60 hertz, single-phase, 5-10 amp. draw.
Water Supply: Minimum pressure 40 psi; maximum 100 psi for water injection system. Maximum flow rate 5-7gpm (liter/min.)
Normal Cycle time: 3-5 hours plus cooling time. Timer adjustable 0-12 hours with dual frequency dial for 50 and 60 hertz. (Automatic features available)
Normal Cycle Temperature: 750°-800°F (399-430°C)
Pollution Standards: Meets latest E.P.A. Standards.
Safety and Health Standards: Meet latest O.S.H.A. Federal Standards. Can be equipped to meet 86
Insurance Standards: Meets most state and local code. Can be equipped to meet Factory Mutual or IRI Standards.
Anti Corrosive Vapor Barrier: Prevents corrosive vapors from condensing on inside furnace walls. Greatly extends useful life of furnace.
Combustion Chamber Protection Guard: A heavy-duty steel barrier, built around the upper and lower combustion chambers, protect from errant or careless loading.
Multi Style Cart Available: Can uniquely meet your individual loading requirements through several different cart styles (standard with oven).
Commercial Gas Burner: Designed specifically for incinerator and other similar applications. Features including superior no-clog nozzle design, easy maintenance, and heavy-duty construction. Burners are equipped with a patented automatic self-cooling system that inhabits burner damage.