High Volume, Diverse Cleaning Requirements, Equipment Flexibility and Reliability.
An entire industry has evolved to supply industrial cleaning and stripping services to manufacturers. These Commercial or Contract Cleaners must be able to handle heavy volumes 24/7 and the diverse needs and specialized cleaning requirements of manufacturers, domestic and abroad.
Pollution Control's RateControlled and InertGas furnaces meet the high demands of Commercial Cleaners: high volume durability, speed and ease of use, variable processing capabilities and long term dependability. Because down time and maintenance translate directly into dollar costs or lost business, Commercial Cleaners rely on the prompt and knowledgeable technical support provided by Pollution Control's renowned service department. Our service professionals are always on call to quickly solve problems and to keep your equipment operating under high and often harsh processing demands. Parts are usually available and can be shipped the same day.
Examples of the parts Commercial Cleaners may encounter
- Finishing line hooks, hangers and racks that need to be cleaned of excess paint or powder coatings before returning them to use.
- Rejected painted or coated parts that need to be cleaned prior to recoating or refinishing.
- Automotive and industrial engines, electric motors and parts such as starters, alternators, water pumps, etc. that need to be cleaned prior to rebuilding.
- Oilfield equipment and parts, including pumps, valves, engines, etc.
- Diesel exhaust filters for trucks, buses and other fleet operations.
- Plastic machine tooling such as extruder screws, molds, dies and breaker plates, etc. that need to be cleaned in conjunction with color or material changes or as part of routine maintenance.